YummyOrangeFinchYummyOrangeFinch

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic VS Metal (old) Sonic VS Metal (old)

good job.

it's pretty neat.
i'd definitely give it a preloader though, it started playing before it was ready and got a little laggy.

-Motion- -Motion-

Masterpiece.

I love it! I wish I could do that.

Natural Natural

Beautiful.

I love the drawing. The whole thing was great, especially for your first flash. I aspire to have your talent.

Schoolyard Samurai Schoolyard Samurai

Full of potential.

I love the way this looks, I just think it was too short.

MMX_Vampire_2 MMX_Vampire_2

Huge improvement!

This is a HUGE step up from the original. Keep it up!

MMR I MMR I

Too slow...

This is way too slow for a Matrix movie, atleast have X dash sometimes! And there's not enough enemies and not enough up close combat. This is hardly worthy of a Matrix title.

Bass' Revenge Bass' Revenge

Mm..

This is pretty good, I'd find it more appealing if you'd make sure spelling and grammar is taken care of. =/
I like and dislike what you're doing with Bass. He is cool and all, but I don't like seeing him have stuff like charge shots and new things, but if I remember right, I've done that before in a sprite movie, so that's not a very big lowpoint.
This looks like a nice beginning for a series, I hope you continue with it.

MMX Vampire MMX Vampire

Eh..

That doesn't look like three days of work to me. I think you should try fixing that up and submit the remake. Slower and clearer is what you need. And everyone hates short movies. :6

megaman HENTAI megaman HENTAI

Wow.

That was pretty crappy. But that made it funnier. This is one of the better parodies I've seen. Nice work.

Megaman X: Time Troubles Megaman X: Time Troubles

Pretty decent.

That was an "okay" piece of work. Funnier than a lot that I've seen. Longer is always better, though.